So you've been thinking about purchasing a heated vest...great! Now what? There are numerous brands that offer heated vests with various styles along with a range of price points. If you're new to heated apparel, having so many options may feel intimidating! How do you choose the correct vest? Rest assured, The Warming Store staff are experts in heated apparel, so we'll do our best to help you find the right option for you. We hope this buyer's guide will aid in your decision making. Please contact us at 888-406-1984 or email@example.com for further assistance.
The most important question when shopping for a heated vest is to decide if you need a portable rechargeable battery-powered vest or a hard-wired heated vest for use on a motorcycle? Most customers are looking for portable battery-powered heated vests because they are great to use anywhere to stay warm and are great for layering, while the hard-wired heated vests are designed for use when riding a motorcycle, The battery-powered vests typically use rechargeable Lithium-ion batteries whereas moto-inspired vests connect directly to a motorcycle, ATV/UTV, or snowmobile battery for power.
Battery-Powered Heated Vests
Battery heated vests are one of the most popular battery heated garments here at The Warming Store. The secret is the versatility of heated vests. They can be used as an outer layer on crisp nights, when walking the dog, or as a mid-layer under an unheated winter coat during chilly sporting events. With a choice of fleece, puffer, or softshell construction, you can select the best garment to meet your heating needs.
- ActionHeat 5V Battery Heated Vest - Also available in Women 's sizes. The smart folks at ActionHeat have taken their state-of-the-art patented 5V signal technology and applied it to the heated vest, revolutionizing the market. ActionHeat's 5V technology allows that any 5V USB battery can be used with the ActionHeat Vests. This means unlimited battery options! This vest features a rugged softshell exterior which gives you water and wind resistance. This vest can also be used as a mid-layer under a heavier winter coat or raincoat in extreme weather conditions. ActionHeat heated garments use FAR infrared heating and ActionWave heat reflective technology to deliver hours of heat and comfort. This vest features built-in heating panels and is made with ActionFlex material that provides lightweight warmth without sacrificing comfort and versatility. the ActionHeat Softshell Vest allows you to stay warm and enjoy outdoor winter activities longer than ever before!
- Lenz Battery Heated Vest - The Lenz 1.0 Vest is also available in Women's sizes. The Lenz Vest is unique because of its low-profile fit so it can be worn as a mid-layer or as a stand-alone heated vest. The 1.0 Heated Vest has 2 heating elements in the kidney and back areas and offers maximum comfort as well as mobility thanks to 4-way stretch and highly elastic seams. We love the Lenz 1.0 Heated Vest because of the long battery life and excellent heating performance.
- Mobile Warming 7V Heated Backcountry Puffer Vest for Men - Also available in Women's sizes, the Vinson Vest for men features Mobile Warming's state of the art touch-button heating technology that enables you to adjust the temperature settings quickly and easily. This great heated vest is built with powerful and durable heating panels that provide balanced heating and warmth. Constructed with 100% Primaloft Synthetic Down, we know you will love the comfort, flexibility, and versatility of the Backcountry Vest. This battery heated vest is also constructed with a water-resistant shell, making it perfect for skiing, hiking, working outdoors, hunting or even just walking the dog. Customers love the Backcountry Heated Vest because it works great as a stand-alone vest or can be worn as a mid-layer under a larger ski jacket or heavier work coat in the extreme cold.
- Gobi Heat 7V Battery Heated Dune Vest - Also available for Men, The Gobi Heat 7V Heated Dune Vest is powered by Gobi Heat Conductive Thread heating technology to provide maximum warmth and comfort. Gobi Heat's Dune Vest is constructed with wind and water resistant nylon fabric, and is abrasion-resistant. The Dune Heated Vest is constructed to last up to incredible 10 hours on a single charge. We love the performance and feel of the Dune Heated Vest and we know you will too!
- Volt 7V Battery Heated Torso Vest Liner The Volt Resistance Heated Vest Liner has been named the "Torso" due to its slim and lightweight feel. With its extremely low profile design, it will feel like a part of your body when layered under an insulated outer shell. Using Volt's four-panel 7V Zero Layer heat system (two panels in the back and upper back, two panels on the chest), you get hours of easy heat, allowing you to stay comfortable in the worst of conditions. The Torso is a simple unisex garment that functions as a piece of equipment, allowing you to get the job done. The Torso Vest Liner is a simple garment that fits comfortably and works hard to keep you warm and enjoy cold weather like never before.