HOW TO POWER YOUR 7V HEATED GEAR
All garments that come with a 7V Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery will also include a wall charger.
Additional 7V batteries can be purchased separately. Total battery weight: 4 ounces.
Each battery has 4 settings and is indicated on the battery by a set of red lights:
- 100% (4 red lights)
- 75% (3 red lights)
- 50% (2 red lights)
- 25% (1 red light)
The 7V battery holds anywhere from 2 to 8 hours of heat, depending on the setting.
- 2 hours at 100%
- 3 hours at 75%
- 5 hours at 50%
- 8 hours at 25%
- Step 1: Power on by pressing and HOLDING (2-4 seconds) power button.
- Step 2: To change temperature, press and hold power button until LED light reflects desired setting. Power level setting can only be indicated when connected to garment.
- Step 3: Check remaining battery life by disconnecting battery from product. Press and hold power button, LED indicator will show 0 to 4 LED lights to indicate remaining power (4 lights is full power while 0 lights is depleted battery).
- We recommend charging overnight for first charge.
- Charge 100% before use (a full charge takes about 3-4 hours).
- A red light will appear on the wall charger when charging. If the light does not change or turn on, it may still be charging, so please test the battery in the product after 3-4 hours.
- Maintain at least 25% power when battery is not in use.
Instructions for Silicone Switches
- Step 1: Plug in fully charged battery.
- Step 2: Switch will cycle through settings, this indicates switch has power and can now be used.
- Step 3: To power on, push and hold down button for 2 to 3 seconds until the switch illuminates.
- Step 4: To change power setting, tap button to cycle through levels.
○Low = Green ○Medium = Yellow ○High = Red
- Step 5: To power off, push and hold down button until light goes out.