Welcome to The Warming Store's Battery Heated Footwear Buyer's Guide Guide
We sell a wide range of heated socks. Some cost as little as $30 and some upwards of $400. All heated socks are designed to do one thing: keep your toes toasty warm. Let's walk through the basic categories of heated socks by quality and price.
Battery Powered Socks
- ActionHeat AA Battery Heated Socks – By far our most popular sock! They are comfortable, stylish and easy to wear. These socks feature a built-in heating panel that is made with ActionFlex material which provides lightweight warmth, comfort, and versatility. Powered by 3 AA batteries, the heating panel is on the ball of the foot by the toes. Great for hunting, snow sports, snowmobiling, working outside, motorcycle riding, and even just walking the dog. These socks are also available in Wool.
- Nordic Gear Lectra Sox – Lectra Sox are a great lower-end option for the beginner in the heated sock world. They are made from a blend of wool and other fibers and are available in a longer Wader Style sock. Each sock requires one D size battery which provides 6 to 8 hours of comfortable warmth. The Lectra Sox socks have a convenient battery pouch for heat control, featuring a snap-on/off control for easy operation. They are designed to be safe even when wet. The recessed channel built into the leg and toe area keeps the heating unit flush with the sock. The comfortable cushioning in the sole of the Lectra Sox will make this one of your favorite socks.
- Terramar Battery Heated Socks – Terramar Socks are another low cost heated sock option. These socks are powered by one 9V battery per sock. For best performance, use high-quality 9V alkaline batteries. You'll receive about 4 to 5 hours of heat.
Rechargeable Battery Powered Socks
- ActionHeat 3.7V Rechargeable Battery Heated Socks – This is the most popular rechargeable sock we sell. Similar to the AA Socks except these socks come with 3.7V batteries that are rechargeable for easy use. The heating panel is on the ball of the foot by the toes. These socks have 3 heating levels. On low, the heat lasts approximately 8 hours, while on high you can expect around 2.5 hours. The ActionHeat 3.7V Socks are also available in moisture-wicking Wool.
- ActionHeat 5V Rechargeable Battery Heated Socks – These are ActionHeat’s newest socks and are the warmest socks on the market. They are available in premium moisture-wicking wool only. These socks use a versatile 5V USB battery bank which, in a pinch, can charge your phone! These are easily one of the nicest socks on the market and offer great value!
- Volt 3V Rechargeable Battery Heated Socks (also available in Grey) – Volt's 3V Rechargeable Sock is unique with a thin poly/Spandex fabric construction. The comfortable large heat panel along the sole heats from the toes all the way to the heel. These socks get very warm and last up to 6 hours on the lowest of its four heat settings, despite the small battery. As an added bonus, a remote is included to select the heat settings! We highly recommend these socks for the casual sportsman, hunter, or anyone with cold feet.
- Mobile Warming 3.7V Rechargeable Battery Heated Socks – The Mobile Warming Heated Socks feature antibacterial tri-blend construction that resists odors and moisture-wicking high-stretch fabric that pulls sweat away from the skin. These socks use slim Lithium-ion batteries that power ultra-fine heating elements. Use the wireless remote controller to select the 3 heat settings to enjoy up to 10 hours of warmth per charge allowing you to stay warm and comfortable in cold conditions.
Ski Specific Gear
Lenz Socks – Lenz makes the absolute finest socks on the market. Lenz socks use Bluetooth technology for temperature control and materials like merino wool and silk. These socks are made for the ski market but work really well for anyone with cold feet. Lenz makes several models of socks that vary in price and materials.
- Heat Sock 6.0 – This is Lenz's premium heated sock. It's the first sock on the market that uses soft merino wool for compression. The 6.0 Sock is perfect for winter athletes. Batteries sold separately.
- Heat Sock 5.0 – The Lenz 5.0 Heated Socks are one of the fastest-selling and highly ranked heated socks on the market, featuring a fully heated toe cap (top and bottom).
- Heat Sock 4.0 – The Lenz 4.0 is the sock the really revolutionized the Lenz brand of quality products. It runs a bit thicker than other heated Lenz socks and is constructed out of a synthetic/wool blend.
Hotronic Insoles – Hotronic is a manufacturer of ski boot insoles and heating elements. They have a wide range of products allowing for customizing to your needs.
- S4 Universal Insole – Hotronic's newest boot insole offer. The kit is very practical! Got your own insoles already? No worries! Grab their custom kit!
- BD Anatomic Insoles – if you already have Hotronic batteries, then the BootDoc Insoles are plug-and-play. If you want warm feet and need arch support, then these insoles are what you're looking for.
Therm-ic Insoles – Therm-ic has been the pioneer in ski boot heated insoles, as well as many other products. Their line of C-Pack Insoles includes Bluetooth technology, USB charging, and crazy good battery life.
- Their 1700 series will heat up to 17 hours between charges. That's insane!
- Mix and match Therm-ic batteries, insoles, and heating elements!