Aromatherapy wraps can be used hot or cold. Relax tired, sore muscles, and improve circulation by heating wraps in the microwave. Aromatherapy wraps stay warm because they contain heat-retaining natural grains like flax seed and wheat among others. Use wraps chilled in the freezer for cold therapy to relieve strains, sprains, and swelling. Cold therapy is an effective treatment for reducing inflammation.
HEAT - relax tired, sore muscles and improve circulation!
- Place wrap in microwave
- Allow turntable to rotate freely
- Microwave on high for 1 minute
- After heating, gently shift herbs from side to side
- Check temperature of wrap for desired warmth
- If more warmth is needed, heat in 30-second increments
CHILL - sooth strains, sprains and reduce inflammation!
- Seal in a plastic bag
- Place in freezer for 1-2 hours or more
- Can be stored in freezer for use when needed
- Spot clean with damp cloth
- Air dry
CLEANING REMOVABLE COVER WRAPS
- Remove cover before washing
- Do not wash, wet or submerge herb pack
- Machine wash cover in cold water. No bleach.
- Tumble dry low or hang dry.
- Learn your microwave settings.
- Check temperature before use.
- Do not overheat as it can cause burns.
- For external use only.
- Talk to your doctor about pre-existing conditions.
All Eye Pillow, Eye Mask, Sinus Mask, Migraine Cap: Recommended use at room temperature or chilled
All Comfort Booties, Organic Comfort Booties, Herbal Slippers, Sassy Slippers: Intended for use in a resting position; not intended for walking.