The following gloves run off your motorcycle, snowmobile, or ATV/UTV battery. Moto gear is a wonderful topic that we encourage you to check out right here.
- Mobile Warming – Both the Barra Gloves and Glove Liners come in a 12V version! Like all Mobile Warming apparel, the temperature controller is built into the garment. No need for extra cables!
- Gerbing G4 Gloves – Gerbing has been making 12V gear for a long time. The G4 Gloves are setting the standard for heated gloves in the industry. Also available in Women's sizes.
- California Heat Gloves – California Heat’s durable leather offering. Available in 8 sizes!
- Gerbing Hero Gloves - Gerbing's short cuff heated glove works great under the cuff of your winter moto jacket or as a spring/fall glove.
- California Heat Sportflexx Gloves – Falling somewhere between a liner and glove, the Sportflexx is a nice flexible glove for fall and spring.
- Milwaukee Leather Gauntlet Gloves – This glove uses 12V power from the bike's battery or a small 7V battery when you’re out and about.
- Volt Moto Gloves – Made from durable cowhide. Uses Volt's patented Zero Layer heating technology which allows you to manage your thermal comfort regardless of the temperature.
There are a lot of garments to choose from, but they all must be powered, either connected to your bike’s battery through a properly fused wiring harness or through a 12V adapter. We carry both the Euro (BMW) style plugs and cigarette lighter style plugs.
Don’t need your gear on full blast? You’ll need a temperature controller! Some brands have the temperature controller built into the garment, others do not.