Battery heated jackets are a great option when looking for relief from the bitter cold. Much like the heated vest, most of the heated jackets will feature heating elements in the chest and back area but, unlike a vest, jackets have sleeves. The one drawback is that no battery heated jacket will have heated sleeves. Current battery technology is not powerful enough to heat both the core and arms effectively for a longer amount of time, but nevertheless, we have some great heated jacket options that will keep you as snug as a bug in a rug.
- ActionHeat 5V Battery Heated Jacket - Also available in Women's sizes. Those super smart folks at ActionHeat have taken their state-of-the-art patented 5V signal technology and applied it to a heated vest that revolutionized the heated jacket market. ActionHeat's 5V technology allows that any USB 5V battery can be used with the ActionHeat Jacket. This means unlimited battery options! The ActionHeat Jacket features a rugged softshell exterior, giving you water and wind resistance. ActionHeat heated garments use FAR infrared heating and ActionWave heat reflective technology to deliver hours of heat and comfort. These innovative garments feature built-in heating panels and are made with ActionFlex material that provides lightweight warmth, comfort, and versatility. ActionHeat allows you to stay warming and enjoy outdoor winter activities longer than ever before!
- Mobile Warming 7.4V Battery Heated Backcountry Jacket For Men- Also available in Women's sizes, the Mobile Warming Backcountry Puffer Jacket is great for all outdoor activities. Three heating panels placed on the front and back along with the multi-level Bluetooth enabled battery keep you warm for up to 10 hours. The lightweight construction makes it best for all types of climbing, cross-country and backcountry skiing, hiking, or any other outdoor activity with an aerobic element where protection from rain and snow is important.
- Aheata 7V Women's Battery Heated Jacket - The Aheata Women's Battery Heated Softshell Jacket is great for all obstacles modern women face in the bitter cold. Three heating panels placed on the front and back along with the multi-level battery keep you warm for up to 8 hours. The lightweight construction makes it best for walking the dog, cross-country running, back-country jogging, hiking, or any other outdoor activities where protection from rain and snow is important. This jacket features an integrated touch-button control built into the garment for easy temperature selection.
- Venture Heat Men's Delspring 5V Heated Jacket - Adding versatility to the Venute Heat line, the Venture Heat Delspring Jacket uses durable heating elements to distribute and maintain heat across core body areas. Heat zones span the chest & back to provide the right amount of heat for any season. built for any condition, the Venture Heat Delspring Jacket provides up to 6 hours of continuous heat per battery charge to keep you moving without the need for multiple layers to stay warm.
- Gerbing Gyde 7.4V Battery Torrid Softshell Jacket for Men - Also available in Women's sizes. The softshell jacket is powered by Gerbing's patented heating technology to provide top-quality warmth and comfort during the cold winter season. Constructed from a four-way stretch softshell fabric with bonded fleece inside, the Torrid has a DWR finish on the outer shell to repel snow and rain. Microwire heating zones in the collar, chest, and back provide all-over warmth and comfort. The 7.4V battery has an integrated microprocessor and LED switch with four heat settings that allow you to dial in the precise amount of heat needed.
- Gobi Heat Sahara 3-Zone Heated Jacket for Men - Also available in Women's sizes. The Sahara Softshell Jacket is wind-, water-, and abrasion-resistant and allows you to control your body temperature with three heat settings with three heat zones in the most effective locations: two zones in the chest and a large zone in the back. Lined with ultrasoft polar fleece, the Sahara uses a powerful 7.4V battery that quickly recharges in 3 to 4 hours. Or simply grab an additional battery for longer excursions.