Heated Headwear is a new and rapidly expanding sector of the heated clothing market.
- ActionHeat 5V Battery Heated Beanie - The ActionHeat Heated Beanie is designed for people who take on the outdoors, head-on. It features a nylon/spandex blend that provides a snug fit to trap your head's natural heat while still producing comforting warmth. Plush microfleece wraps around your ears and the lower portion of the head for ultimate comfort. Once the beanie is powered on, the heating elements quickly heat up your ears and head in under 10 seconds. The rechargeable Lithium-ion battery delivers 3 levels of heat, controlled by the temperature controller on the brim for easy access and hours of use.
- ActionHeat 5V Battery Heated Balaclava - The ActionHeat Balaclava, made from warm fleece, is the perfect winter headgear to keep you completely protected from the harsh winter elements. The ears feature large ActionFlex heating pads that use FAR infrared heating and ActionWave heat reflective technology to deliver hours of heat and comfort. You can wear this fleece balaclava in 4 different ways (traditional balaclava, hood, facemask, or scarf) to provide the perfect level of warmth and comfort for any activity. An adjustable drawstring with a toggle lets you adjust the neck opening to block out wind and rain.
- Glovii 7V Battery Heated Hat - Keep your dome toasty warm this winter with the Glovii 7V Battery Heated Hat. It not only looks great but also keeps you warm. The Glovii 7V Battery Heated Hat is capable of withstanding any weather for up to 6 hours. The hat is attractive and comfortable. There are 3 heat settings that you can easily access with built-in touch button control right on the front of the beanie.
- California Heat 7V Battery Heated Balaclava Helmet Liner - One of the best ways to keep your entire head warm is to wear a balaclava. The California Heat Heated Balaclava provides full-face concealment and protection from frigid conditions while riding a motorcycle, hunting, hiking, skiing, or doing anything outdoors. The thin poly/Spandex material allows it to easily fit under your helmet as well for warmth while you ride your motorcycle or snowmobile. Heating elements are located over both ears.
- FNDN Heated Cable Knit Beanie - Probably the most stylish heated hat we carry. A lightweight accessory tat is built to withstand any inclement weather while keeping your head and ears toasty warm. Lasting up to 6 hours and machine washable, this knit beanie could be a great gift for anyone who takes the cold weather head-on!