Phase Changing Vests
These non-toxic vests have a large pocket in the front and back into which refrigerated or frozen water or air-conditioned cooled packs are inserted. This flexible pack then helps reduce the wearers’ temperature for up to 4 hours. These inserts can be refrozen when necessary. Each vest includes one set of packs. For all-day cooling, we suggest ordering extra packs that can be kept in a freezer or cooler until it is necessary to exchange them into the vest.
- Hard wearing.
- Works in high humidity.
- Each cool pack can be reused.
- Does not produce condensation.
- Typically provides a cooler temperature than evaporative cooling vests.
Best Phase Change Cooling Vests Available
- TechKewl Phase Change Cooling Vest
- Flexi Freeze Ice Vest (Available with Velcro Closures)
- TechKewl Phase Change Pullover Cooling Vest
- Alphacool Polar Cooling Ice Vest
- Ergodyne Chill-its Phase Change Cooling Vest
- Ergodyne Chill-its Premium Phase Change Cooling Vest
- Oro Sports Maximo Cool Vest
- Alphacool Arctic Cooling Ice Vest
- Miracool Value Nylon Phase Change Cooling Vest