Evaporative Cooling Vests
These use the natural process of evaporation to cool you down. When evaporative vests are placed in water, non-toxic cooling crystals or specialized cooling fabric absorbs hundreds of times their weight in water. This stored water is then slowly released by the process of evaporation. In hot conditions, as the water starts to evaporate, the heat from the wearer is transferred into the air helping to reduce your temperature.
- Easy to use throughout the day. If the vest dries out, just submerge back in the water for hours more cooling.
- No electricity is required, making an evaporative vest perfect for people on the move.
- The most affordable form of cooling vest.
- Not as effective in high humidity.
Best Evaporative Cooling Vests Available
- HyperKewl Evaporative Cooling Sport Vest
- Ergodyne Chill-its Evaporative Cooling Vest
- HyperKewl Deluxe Evaporative Cooling Vest
- HyperKewl Evaporative Cooling Ultra Sport Vest
- HyperKewl Evaporative Cooling Tank Top
- Occunomix Miracool Plus Evaporative Hi-Viz Vest
- Drykewl Dry Evaporative Cooling Vest
- Ergodyne Chill-its Dry Evaporative Cooling Vest
- Polar Products Evaporative Cooling Vest
All Evaporative Cooling Vests