1. Open package to find insoles, charger, and remote.
2. Remember to fully charge insoles for 2 hours before first use.
3. Remove plastic tab from remote to allow battery to power remote.
4. Press and hold power button on the remote and small black retangular power button beside the charging port on the insole until light on the insole begins to blink. (This will notify you that your remote has now been synced to your insole.)
5. Now you can go through the heat setting (I, II, III) on the remote to change the heat settings on the insole. Green = Low, Orange = Medium, Red = High
6. To turn off insoles via the remote simply press the power button once and the lighton the insole will turn off. To turn insoles back on press any of the heat setting options, (I, II, III) as the power button will only turn power off, not on.
*Repeat these steps with both insoles to ensure both insoles are synced to operate together.