We get it. You want to ride as long as you can. Maybe you’re touring, or your bike gets good gas mileage. Maybe you don’t have a reason other than the feeling of freedom that a motor cycle provides. You’re no snowflake and you aren’t frightened by winter, but you also don’t want to be an icicle.
No matter your reasons, we’ve got you covered.
The Warming Store is proud to offer tons of 12V Heated options. We’ll break it down by product category, standout products, and a short description. As always if you have any questions please reach out to our heated clothing experts by phone at 888-406-1984 or by email.
There are a lot of garments to choose from, but they all must be powered. This is either by connected to your bike’s battery through a wiring harness with a fuse or through a 12V adapter. We carry both the Euro (BMW) style plugs and cigarette lighter (whatever those are…) plugs.
Don’t need your gear on full blast? You’ll need a temperature controller! Some brands have this built into the garment, others do not.
- Mobile Warming – Both the Barra Glove and Glove Liner come in a 12V version! Like all MW gear, the temperature controller is built into the garment. Saving you money and on wires!
- Gerbing EX Pro – Gerbing has been making 12V gear for a long time. These gloves are a classic in the industry. They won’t let you down.
- Powerlet Liners – an affordable liner that will not fail you.
- California Heat Gloves – California Heat’s durable leather offering.
- California Heat Sportflexx – Somewhere in between a liner and glove, this is a nice flexible glove for fall and spring.
- Milwaukee Leather 7v and 12v – The most unique glove that we carry. Uses 12V on the bike and a small 7V batter when you’re out and about.
- Volt Moto – Made with super durable cowhide. These are some of the toughest motorcycling gloves that we carry.
- Milwaukee Leather – This fashionable cowhide leather jacket also comes with a 12V portable battery.
- Mobile Warming Dual Power – MW offer jackets and vest through their Dual Power line. These high-quality products also come with a portable 12V battery. Keeping you warm on and off your bike. Please note: Arms are only heated when attached to bike.
- https://www.thewarmingstore.com/volt-heat-12-volt-jacket-liner.html – Volt’s Jacket liner is perfect for spring days when you need a windbreaker or colder days when you wear it under a heavier coat.
- https://www.thewarmingstore.com/warm-n-safe-generation-waterproof-mens-heated-liner.html – One of the warmest jackets we have at 110 watts, this jacket is lightweight for comfort and mobility but packs a punch when you need it.
- https://www.thewarmingstore.com/california-heat-12v-heated-jacket-liner.html – Constructed from a rip-stop, wind-resistant, water repellent nylon shell making for very lightweight and highly compressible garments, this jacket liner is a great addition to your cool weather gear.
- Gerbing – Gerbing offers a variety of 12V vest. They know this industry better than anyone and build their products to last.
- MW Dual Power – As stated earlier, this mobile warming vest doesn’t require you to be tethered to your bike to stay warm. It also has a built-in temperature controller. Convenient!
- Milwaukee Leather – If you want heat but also want to keep the traditional BA look of a leather vest, then look no further.