Thank you for adding a New Leaf Extended Warranty onto your order. You will receive an email from New Leaf within the next 35 days with information on how to register your product warranty. New Leaf warranties are an extended warranty and begin after the other warranty has ended. The order in which the warranties work are:
- The Warming Store / My Cooling Store: First (30 Days from the day you receive your product.)
- Manufacturer: Second
- New Leaf: Last. If there's no manufacturer warranty, then the New Leaf warranty would kick in after our warranty ends.
Please Note: This is a 3rd party warranty and all warranty claims will be processed through New Leaf and not through The Warming Store or My Cooling Store.
Contact New Leaf Toll-free: 855-879-6395
About New Leaf Contracts
New Leaf Service Contracts is dedicated to enhance the service plan experience for you. Join us as we turn a new leaf in the service plan industry by focusing on making the right repair decision for you -- the first time. Our mission is to keep you happy and a loyal customer. If the covered product requires service, call New Leaf at 855-879-6395, toll-free. The Service Plan coverage includes the following:
100% Parts and Labor Coverage
- Each product is covered for 100% parts and labor for mechanical or electrical failures. If a product cannot be repaired or is more economical to replace, it will be replaced or the product purchase price reimbursed.
Service Plan Benefits
- Fully Insured for Parts and Labor
This plan is fully insured by an insurance company rated A- (Excellent) by A.M. Best. This covers parts and labor for repair or replacement up to the value of your product, during the term of the plan.
- No Deductibles or Hidden Charges - 100% Coverage of Parts and Labor
There is no need to worry about hidden charges. New Leaf covers repairs to the product in the event of an electrical or mechanical failure.
- Repair or Replace Promise
If New Leaf can't repair the covered product, they will replace it with a product of like features and functionality.
- Pre-screened & Authorized Service Providers
New Leaf has a network of pre-screened, fully insured, manufacturer authorized service centers.
- Multiple Repair Safeguard
Rest assured that New Leaf will replace your customer's product should the product require more than 3 qualified service events during a 12 month period. (After the expiration of the manufacturer's warranty.)
- Food Loss Protection
New Leaf protects you in the event you experience food loss as the result of an electrical or manufacturer failure. $200 per qualified event.
- Power Surge Protection
New Leaf protects your unit in the event of a power surge up to a maximum of $500. Product must be plugged into a UL approved surge protector. (Not required for major appliances)
- Plan is Transferable
In the event that the covered product is sold or transferred at anytime during the term of the Service Plan then the coverage may be transferred to the new owner.
At the end of the prescribed term, you have the option to renew the service plan.
The New Leaf call center is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. You will be notified of the nearest service center. You will have access to more than 12,000 authorized service centers nationwide.
New Leaf Protection Plans can be purchased only with approved electronic products and will be available at checkout. NOTE: They cannot be bought "ala cart" without approved electronics.
Fully Insured, Licensed and Accredited
- New Leaf ServicePro plans are underwritten by Dealers Assurance Company, rated A- (Excellent) by A.M Best.